Use this domain for the parts of animals, especially those of mammals.
- What general words refer to the parts of an animal?animal body parts
- What are the parts of the head?head, ear, eye, nose, muzzle, maw, snout, trunk (of an elephant), proboscis, mouth, tooth, fang , tusk, tongue, neck, horn, antler, dewlap,
- What are the parts of the torso?chest, back, belly, rump, croup, tail, switch, udder, flank, brisket, teat, hindquarters,
- What are the parts of the legs?foreleg, forefoot, forepaw, forelimb, hind leg, hind limb, hoof, paw, claw, hock, fetlock, haunch, pastern, shank, stifle,
- What are the parts of the skin and hair?fur, wool, fleece, forelock, mane, hide, skin, meat, pelt, whisker, sheepskin, goatskin, leather,
- What are the internal parts of an animal?skull, second stomach (for cows, goats, sheep), spinal cord, lung, heart, small intestine, large intestine, liver, gall bladder, pancreas, kidney
- What are the parts of sea mammals?whale flukes, flipper, blubber, baleen, blow hole,